YouTube videos were tough to follow on Roku until its latest version- Roku 3 was introduced. It has not only made it easier for the users to use the YouTube app on their streaming devices but has helped them to have an exciting video watching experience. Installing YouTube on Roku is very simple; here are the instructions for the same.
- Attach Roku to your TV and connect to your Wi-Fi network.
- Then, log in to your Roku.com/link.
- Afterwards, add YouTube channel. Utilize the search function and type in YouTube channel. Moreover, it has many accurate ratings.
- Simply enter and click on "Add Channel" and within few minutes YouTube channel will be attached to your Roku account.
- Now, you need to click on the key “Go to channel” or “My channel” on Homepage, and you will view the just added “YouTube channel” along with the additional channels you must have added in the past.
- Open the YouTube channel by clicking on it.
- Now, go to the Gear Icon on the left side of the left channel and sel