Sage is an accounting business management application. It is one of the most used and oldest software that is used by several small and medium-size industries for their Sage 50 accounting support needs. There is an option of Journal Entry in Sage 50 accounting solution.Steps to Create Journal Entry in Sage 50
- Open your Sage 50 Accounting software.
- Go to the Tasks option and click on the General Journal Entry.
- Enter the Date and a Reference.
- From the first line, click on the GL Account.
- You will now have to enter the Description. This option is not mandatory.
- You will now have to provide the amount information in either Debit column or the Credit Column.
- You can now choose a Job. It is an optional task.
- Repeat the above steps for the following lines.
- After you have entered the desired amounts in the required accounts and the Out of the Balance section is zero, then you will have to click on the Save option to save the data and after this, you can easily create a journal e