Fitbit plays a very significant role in our daily life. For instance, it gets synchronized with the smartphone, tracks activities that are done by you, quickly responds to inputs, etc. Sometimes, these functions don’t work correctly. To make it work, a reset is very helpful. The method of resetting a Fitbit varies from gadget to gadget.
The method of resetting a ‘Fitbit Blaze or Fitbit Surge’
- Firstly, visit the Fitbit website and sign in.
- Fitbit Official Site for Activity Trackers & More
- Then, you need to have a look at the Dashboard.
- After that, press on the gadget that you would prefer to take out.
- Next, move downwards to the end of the page.
- Press on ‘Remove This Fitbit (Blaze or Surge) From Your Account.’
- Hit OK.
- After that, visit your smartphone’s Settings.
- Press on Bluetooth.
- Then, locate your device.
- Press on it.
- Lastly, select the forget the device option.
Harry Williams is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security tcontinue reading →