Intuit’s QuickBooks is bookkeeping and accounting software, best in its purpose. This software has proved itself best in managing accounts and bookkeeping purposes for small and medium-sized purposes. There are enormous steps to open or edit the opening balance in QuickBooks Desktop. In this post, we are going to tell you steps on how to record an Opening Balance in QuickBooks.
East Ways to open balance in QuickBooks:
Implement the steps below to conquer your task-
- Click on Chart of Accounts, from the Company menu,
- Right click on the window and click on "New".
- Between Bank and Credit Card choose the account type.
- Click on, "Add New Account" on the screen:
- Fill all the required details.
- Click Enter Opening Balance Button. After the transaction has been entered, the button will change to Change Opening Balance button.
- Enter ending date and ending balance from your credit card statement or last bank statement.
- After, click on Ok.
- Click on "Save & Close".
Here are stepscontinue reading →