Travelling with your dog can be really distracting if your dog is not comfortable with the travel. Here are the best tips for travelling with your dog.
- Ensure you visit a veterinarian to get you dog checked if it is fit to make such trips or needs to be vaccinated
- Provide food and water dishes for the dog
- Ensure you bring along a dog bed that suits the dog
- Make provisions for crate if applicable
- Provides toys for the dogs during the travels to play with.
- Make sleeping arrangements for the dog and plan period stop for exercise and food.
continue reading →