A brand is the complete expression of an entity (company, product, services, person, etc) that is reflected in the sum total of all the impressions a customer has, based on every interaction.
Every interaction sends a message, building up over time to create a combination of both rational (appreciation) and emotional (gut feeling) effects in the customer.
Few Well known companies like :
- General Motors
The Branding Process: 10 Steps to Successfully Name or Rebrand Your Company
1. Gather - Collect the background info
2. Analyze - Determining the pivot point
3. Specify - Writing a creative brief
4. Prioritize - Creating the brand criteria
5. Ideate - Concepting and developing brand identities
6. Refine - Reviewing and refining
7. Select - Selecting the winning name
8. Develop - Developing the marketing platform
9. Visualize - Creating the corporate identity/logo
10. Finalize - Finalizing and transferring all branding elements
Why continue reading →