QuickBooks Error 1311 occurs when a QB user try to attempt to export a report from Financial Statement Designer to Microsoft Office Excel. This error can also take place when you are installation or updating QuickBooks desktop. According to few experts this error can also take place if there is a concern with the CD drive or the disk.
What Causes Error code 1311?
- Microsoft Office is corrupted or Damaged
- The version of Office is not compatible with QuickBooks software.
- Installation CD is corrupted
Advanced troubleshooting Steps for QuickBooks Error 1311
Below are 2 solution methods to solving QuickBooks Error Code 1311.
- Click on the start button and then click on All Programs.
- Now run your system as system administrator.
- Type sfc/ SCANNOW, In the Command Prompt window, and also press Enter.
- Type command "msiexec/ unregin" into the Command prompt window, When the system scan completes.
- Press Enter.
- Again type msiexec/ regserver and hit on Enter into t