Sage Data Objects, or in short, SDO, is a tool, which connects Sage data with third-party software. Whenever a user installs Sage 50 accounting software, SDO gets installed automatically. A serial number and an activation key are required to activate this tool. You might sometimes face issues in Sage error SDO setup which may cause unnecessary delays in your business operations.Resolve the error with SDO setup.
The first step is to register the file manually to get sage errors support. Follow the steps mentioned below.
Windows key and R on the keyboard need to be pressed.
- Now enter “regsvr32 sg50sdoengine190.dll” and then select
- Make sure that you modify “regsvr32 sg50sdoengine190.dll” depending on the version of Sage that you have installed.
- Windows XP users can fix the issue through the Repair tool. If you have the Sage 50 accounting software CD, insert it and follow the instructions.
Still facing Errors?
Here, we have explained some tips and steps to resolve Sage Error SDO Setup. If you have any issues while following the steps, please call our Sage 50 technical support number at any point.
Not everyone is good with their technical knowledge. Hence, we have highly experienced Remoteaccounting247 technical experts to provide sage errors support. They are well-trained and are available round the clock to solve any issues that you may have. First call resolution is what we aim for. Feel free to call us on our Sage helpline toll-free number ✆+1-844-857-4846 for expert advice now.
- When you call us up, you can rest assured that you are greeted by a friendly voice
- Your issues will be resolved as soon as possible, and you will not have to worry about software errors again
- All your queries will be answered patiently and professionally.
- If you have questions related to products that are similar to Sage 50, our technical helpdesk can answer those queries too.
- Most importantly, we believe in happy customers, and we make sure that you hang up with a smile when you call us up.