Brand New Datacenter in Markham, Designed by Racon Datacentres Engineering firm and built Completed in 2015.
It has 0-minute infrastructural downtime since operation started. Slab-to-Slab cement walls, 2’ raised floor and under-raised floor cabling is some of the key features of the datacenter.
The datacenter has customer lounge and workspace, truck level loading dock, side maintenance entry and 2 level of security authentication to enter the datacenter floor. The Amber datacenter is built with Tier 2 specifications.
Nuday is the first Canadian colocation data center that offers Smart Out Of Band management solution to the clients.Power:
- 1MW Facility (Phase 1)
- Dedicated transformer from utility company
- New Caterpillar Generator — Installed 2014
- New Eaton Switching Gears — Installed 2014
- 24 Hour Emergency Fuel
- ASCO 7000 ATS
- APC Symmetra Modular UPS Systems
- A-B Power Option from different UPSs
- Conveniently located at Markham Industrial Park
- Easily accessible from 404 and 407
- 231 Amber St. Close Proximity to IBM Campus
- 4000 SQF Phase 1 Completed.
- 24″ Raised Floor — by TATE
- Expandable to 12000 SQF
- Roof Right Access (Satellite Dishes / Wireless Antennas)
- Building On-Net with Rogers, Cogeco, Bell and Hydro-One
- Carrier Neutral
- Multi-homed internet service availability
- Low-priced Cross Connect to 151 Front St.
- N+1 Cooling Capacity
- Installed 100 Tons of Cooling Capacity
#Colocation #Datacenter #Toronto #Torontocolocation #TorontoDatacenter #Networks
Source: Nuday Networks
Related Post: Colocation