Storages are any computing hardware that are used for storing, porting and extracting data files. They can hold temporary and permanent information.Storages can be internal or external to a computer, server or any similar computing device.
Routine maintenances are essential to extend the life of storage hardware, and improve performance.
Why do you need an annual maintenance contract for storage?
Your organization’s needs are changing frequently. As your organization expands, so does the need for storage capacity for your information. An AMC for storage will ensure that the existing data center is able to handle current workloads without a threat of a system crash out.
Why go for an AMC for storage -
- Increased longevity for your hardware: A annual maintenance contract will ensure optimal loads for your current infrastructure. It will Increase lifespans for the storage devices and ensure the viability of data without data loss
- Emergency Services -In case of a device crash, with proper backup mechanism in place for your storage hardware, you can ensure that your data is never compromised. An IT/ITes AMC during emergency, will ensure, your data is secured and you will not lose valuable time in data recovery and hence will not lose out on business performance
- Routine maintenances - An IT/ITes AMCwill ensure your storage needs are in line with the organization’s demands. Regular cleanups and patches will resolve any errors within the devices
- Dedicated service schedules- Service contracts for storage will ensure that all your devices are up and running and no system is vulnerable
- Cost savings over life of contract- Why wait till your system crashes down and you lose out clients? A service contract for IT/ ITes will actually save you money over the long run and provide you a hassle-free experience where storage needs are handled by IT experts
- Technical expertise: An AMC for storagewill maximize your hardware storage returns, warranty storage support from leading IT and technical experts
An an additional note: Some good examples of high storages with low maintenance are IBM storages and Lenovo storages (Lenovo v3700 storage)