Are you the one hoping to save the nation? Well, not only the army but various other forces incorporate themselves in the security of this nation. Be it Navy or Air Force or may be the Police Constable, every security officer no matter at what position is very respectable post and the very hope of the citizen toward a safe and secure society. Where the Army, Navy, and Air Force takes care of the national security by barricading our borders from all around the country. The Police Department is most important when it comes to internal threats.
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has stated about the up coming examination date for the post of Resident Citizen Police & Reserved Territorial Armed Constabulary. UPPRPB had earlier released the confirmed UPPRPB Exam Date for the examination. The examination is expected to be conducted on 27th January 2019 and 28th January 2019. The candidates would be able to download their admit cards from the official website by mid of January.
Are you concerned about the method to download the Hall ticket? Follow the steps mentioned below and download the admit card.
- Visit the official website.
- Check for the link of Admit card 2018.
- Click on the link showing for UPPRPB Admit Card 2018.
- The login portal for the UPPRPB be opened.
- Submit your registration number and password.
- UPPRPB Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the admit card.
- Print the admit card on the A4 size white paper.
- Keep 2-3 Xerox copies of the admit card for future references or in case of emergency.
Details mentioned on the Admit Card
Following details are mentioned on the admit card. The candidate should make sure that all the details are correctly mentioned on the admit card. In case, the admit card contains any kind of discrepancy, the candidate must contact the UPPRPB Authorities.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Name of the examination
- Examination reporting Time
- Subject selected by the candidate
- Examination timing
- Center of the examination
- Category of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Signature of the Examination controller
- Important Instructions of the Examination.