Tips to Troubleshoot HP Computer When it Won’t Turn On
For troubleshooting your HP computer startup problem, you have to follow these given instructions as under:
- First of all, hold down the power button for at least 10 seconds and then release it. Again press the power button once as you normally would.Most of the time the issue with the battery on the motherboard can get fixed with this process.
- Ensure that the power cord for your HP computer is plugged properly and securely. Disconnect the additional components like power strip or extension cord and plug directly into the wall. Sometimes the problem may occur due to the bad outlet coming from the extension with which you have plugged in your HP computer.
- Furthermore, you can try some different power cord. A desktop computer uses a universal power cord that can be found at any electronics store or borrow it from your friend.
- Verify the power supply if it is working or not. Verify the power supply if it is working or not. You need to remove the computer case and locate the power supply with the following steps:
- Remove the case of your computer and then locate the power supply in the back of the computer. There must be most of the colorful cables that lead to the other components of the computer including CD Rom drive and motherboard. Further, you have to disconnect every cable except for the one that connects directly to the motherboard.
- Try to turn on your computer and once it starts, it means the power supply is functional, but some other device in the computer is not working.
- You can also change or replace the power supply if you find it comfortable replacing the power supply. Make sure that you are aware of each and every step when you start replacing the power supply.
We are not only offering live technical support for HP users but also we are providing 100 % guarantee of complete satisfaction in very affordable charges. We offer remote technical support services as per HP customer’s requirements and demands. Dial HP Computer Support Number |1866-877-0191| for any tech help.