QuickBooks is an accounting and bookkeeping software made by Intuit. In this blog we will discuss about on how we can resolve the corrupt or damaged QuickBooks database.
This QuickBooks software has wide usage such as that it is used in multi-user and networked environment. Go Step-by-Step troubleshooting steps to resolve this error by own your own.Corrupt or Damaged QuickBooks Database Error
When QuickBooks database error occurs, the error will be displayed on the screen as:
This error applies to all the versions of QuickBooks accounting software available to the users.Steps to Fix Corrupt or Damaged QuickBooks Database Error
Before running Rebuild utility, follow the below steps:
- Copy the file to the local drive as it is stored on a network drive.
- Ensure that items like Customer Name, Accounts are not hidden.
- After this, you can run the Rebuild Utility.
- Jump to the QuickBooks File Menu.
- Find this Utility.
- A message will be displayed to backup the affected file.
- Once the Rebuild Utility has run, go back to the Verify Data Utility.
Still, facing any problem then you can connect with QuickBooks Customer Support teams which are there to assist you with 24 hours of customer service. You can also simply reach then by calling on toll-free number at +1-800-880-6389.