QuickBooks is an excellent software made by Intuit for accounting and bookkeeping purposes. QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060 is one of the most common error in QuickBooks Payroll and it is not easy to fix it. You cannot access QuickBooks payroll until QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060 is solved.Factors causing QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060:
- This error may be because Intuit’s server is down.
- Intuit does not offer support to ancient versions of QuickBooks.
- This payroll error may occur if you are using an ancient version of payroll.
- Third party security software may block QuickBooks.
- Virus and Malware can be the reason of QB Payroll Error PS060.
- Firstly, open MyAccount.
- Select the company you want to create edits.
- Go to the billing section.
- Click on Edit.
- Verify the information.
- Click on Save and close in order to update payment information.
- Check whether billing details are correct by viewing a preview of the same.
- Save the changes and log out.
We hope that this post will help you repair QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060. In case the problem persists or you need any guide, you can speak to our 24x7 QuickBooks Payroll Support experts team at +1 800 880 6389 for swift and accurate solutions.