Welcome! Blurpalicious is a social platform where you can create content and share it to the world!

Seven youths electrocuted after came in contact with DJ lighting stand

by AlkeshPurohit21 days ago
tags: online news

All admitted in private hospital for treatment

Seven youths from Satyam Yuvak Mandal at Gorwa Refinery road electrocuted after they came in contact with the DJ lighting stand. The electricity flows down inside the stand and the youth were electrocuted after touching it. They all the getting treatment in private hospital.

As per the details the youths of Satyam Yuvak Mandal went out for the Ganesh Visarjan along with the DJ system. To make the system more appealing their prepare a iron angles stand for the lighting.

Read Full Article: Seven youths electrocuted after came in contact with DJ lighting stand

2 visits |0 Comments|Reply

Related Posts

There are no comments on this post

Write a New Comment on Seven youths electrocuted after came in contact with DJ lighting stand

Please Log In or Register to post comments.