Home›RFID Wireless Online Locks (Esmart Ultra)›RFID+PIN Online (PT300)
ESMART ULTRA SYSTEM, which consists of Locks, Transmitters (Access Point device), and a Server/Client program, is a wireless On-line lock system integrated with wireless controlling and monitoring functions combined with ESMART Classic Off-Line Lock.ESMART ULTRA SYSTEM provides, in addition to the advantage of our Off-Line Lock system, the real-time monitoring of Lock occupancy and status (battery, unauthorized opening) and remote controlling functions while removing the complicated wiring installation hassle.
Esmart Ultra keypad Lock (Model : PT300) has all feature from Offline lock PT300KR and wireless online communication with Access point (AP200).
MAIN FEATURESWireless on-line system Simple installation eliminating heavy work and costFlexible locker relocationNo risk of entire system suspension on the occasion of mal-function of the Server thanks to battery operated independent lock operation from the Server. Central control and monitoring through AP I Real-time status monitoring of individual lock or all locks.Battery status, lock occupancy, alarm, lock event history etc..Available with Free selection or Assigned Mode. I Entire or partial door opening/closing controlled by central server PC.Remote openings (Individual lock, all locks, selected group of locks)Remote blockings (Selected Card access blockings, Selected Lock access blockings) Rich functions and flexible operation mode setting I Various programming optionsFree selection or Fixed selection modeSingle user for Multi lockers or Multi users per single locker.Time based Operation setting : Automatic door open at programmed time, and the ability to set a time limit on user access.
- Activation by Push keypad (PT300)
- DimensionFront Case – PT300 : 48 (L) X 76(H) X 26(D)mmMain Case – 99(W) X 70(L) X 37(D)mm
- Color : Black, White, Optional RF with AP : 2.4Ghz IEEE802. 15.4 Compliant RF transceiver
- RFID Protocol Supported : ISO14443 Type A/B, Felica, Mifare Classic / Ultralight / DESfireNFC smart phone and other type of RF cards are available with reconfiguration
- Power : 6V (1.5V AA Battery x 4pcs) Operation Frequency : 13.56MHz
- Operational indicator : LED (red, green) display and beep
- Case Material : Polycarbonate
- Operating Temperature : 0℃ ~ 50℃(operating), -40℃ ~ 85℃(storage) Operational humidity : 10~90%
- FCC, CE KCC Certified and ADA Compliant
- Battery life : 18months (10 times access/day)
- Assembly drawing
- Door mounting hole drilling instruction