RFID Locker Lock PT300 operates with both RF card & PIN code. The lock wakes up with a “Start” button, thus, the locks turns to a waiting mode when not operating, which provides more energy efficient functioning. PT300 can be easily installed on the lockers made of different kinds of materials, including metal, glass, wood & laminate etc. Wide range of lock setting options and functions enable to manage the different groups of users efficiently and easily.
- RF & Keypad integrated Locker/cabinet lock : PT300KR
- Very flexible programming of lock functions depending on your customer’s locker operation practice – for example, Free Selection, Fixed assigned Selection, Multi-locker use and Multi shared locker.
- Function of Time based operation – Automatic locker door open at programmed time, door open or alarm for specific setting time (for shift use).
- Battery Monitoring by User card and low battery alarm by both sound and LED lamp.(Operation staff can detect in advance the battery status of the lock when he reads the User card at desk).
- Applied 13.56Mhz Mifare Type A RF protocol which is used widely for access control and ID.
- Easy integration with existing access control system of user site – One card system
- Various type of User key media – Card type, Wristband type, keychain type..- can be used.
- Long battery life thanks to Passtech’s patented battery power saving technology – 3 ~ 5 years battery life depending on the usage.
- Program upgrade at site without replacing the locks.
- High impact resistant Poly carbonate case and steel diecasted bolt for harsh environment.
- High durability keypad
- Customer logo printing available on request
- Certified by FCC and CE, and complied with ADA requirements.
- Highest Security : Unique security Key by 3DES security algorithm
- Dimension :Front Case – 48 (L) x 76(H) x 26(D)mmMain Case – 98.94 (W) x 70 (L) x 34.98 (D) (mm)
- Color : Black
- Power : 6V (1.5V AA Battery x 4pcs)
- Operation Frequency : 13.56MHz
- Protocol Supported : ISO14443 Type A/B, Felica, Mifare Classic / Ultralight / DESfire NFC smart phone and other type of RF cards are available with reconfiguration
- Case Material : Polycarbonate
- Operating Temperature : -10℃ ~ 60℃
- FCC, CE KCC Certified. ADA Compliant.
- Wake up by push button
- Close and Open by 13.56Mhz Mifare RF Tag, or 4 digit user code.
- Assembly drawing
- Door mounting hole drilling instruction