Building our newest datacenter in Toronto, we took every detail into the account, we worked hard, hired internal and external engineers as well as datacenter experts in order to come up with a unique, modern, efficient and highly reliable colocation in Canada.Power:
- 1MW Facility (Phase 1)
- Dedicated transformer from utility company
- New Caterpillar Generator — Installed 2014
- New Eaton Switching Gears — Installed 2014
- 24 Hour Emergency Fuel
- ASCO 7000 ATS
- APC Symmetra Modular UPS Systems
- A-B Power Option from different UPSs
- Conveniently located at Markham Industrial Park
- Easily accessible from 404 and 407
- 231 Amber St. Close Proximity to IBM Campus
- 4000 SQF Phase 1 Completed.
- 24″ Raised Floor — by TATE
- Expandable to 12000 SQF
- Roof Right Access (Satellite Dishes / Wireless Antennas)
- Building On-Net with Rogers, Cogeco, Bell and Hydro-One
- Carrier Neutral
- Multi-homed internet service availability
- Low-priced Cross Connect to 151 Front St.
- N+1 Cooling Capacity
- Installed 100 Tons of Cooling Capacity
Brand New Datacenter in Markham, Designed by Racon Datacentres Engineering firm and built Completed in 2015.
It has 0-minute infrastructural downtime since operation started. Slab-to-Slab cement walls, 2’ raised floor and under-raised floor cabling is some of the key features of the datacenter.
#Datacenter #Colocation #Torontodatacenter #Torontocolocation #Networks #Toronto #Canada
Source: Nuday Networks
Related Post: Colocation in Canada