Developed and distributed by Symantec Corporation since 1991, Norton antivirus is known to be most reliable and secure antivirus in terms of protecting your PC from the malware or the virus keeping your device healthy and virus free ensuring long life. It provides high-end security to all your device platforms including Android, Windows, IOS, and Mac. It is often taken into account that there are people who install the Norton Antivirus but don’t know the procedure of activating and renewing it. By following some simple steps, you can easily do so. But there is the probability that you may confront with some issues in activating the Norton Antivirus, but there is a team of technicians to reach out at Norton Customer Support which is accessible 24x7.
Norton Antivirus is one stop solution to protect your devices against virus, spyware, malware and other online attacks. It maintains your privacy, no matter what device you are using. It also avoids unsafe websites and suspicious downloads. Apart from that, it gives your kids the freedom to enjoy the internet safely by applying parental control to the browser.
For activating Norton Antivirus
- Turn on your PC and make sure it is connected to the internet. Start your Norton application and navigate its main window. Press ‘Help’
- Press on the ‘Account Information’ then click ‘Enter Product Key’, press ‘Next’. Follow the onscreen pop-ups to complete the process. Press ‘Done’
For Renewing Norton Antivirus
- Turn ON your PC and open Norton Antivirus Application
- Navigate to ‘Subscription Status’ and click ‘Renew’
- Check if your PC is having internet access, choose to ‘Renew’
- Follow the prompts to complete the process, once done, close your web browser.
- In the renewal window, follow the on-screen direction to finally complete the process.
While doing the troubleshooting, if you find any difficulty, try to get in contact with Norton Tech Support for further assistance regarding the activation and renewal of your Norton Antivirus.