To keep your personal data safe and secure everyone required antivirus software. Norton software is a top rated antivirus used by all over the world. Its amazing features protect user’s device from virus, malware and cyber threats. Sometimes customers of Norton face hassles due to firewall feature. They get the issue to access their email, browse some websites and more. To solve these issues users can disable the Norton antivirus. If you don’t have an idea how to disable the Norton antivirus on the laptop. Try the steps given on this blog. If you get trouble to follow the instructions get the help with tech support. Try Norton My Account Login and reach out to the tech support team. Via this number, you can reach to the customer care and ask them to fix your issues instantly.
Simple steps to disable the Norton antivirus program in a laptop:
- To disable the Norton software on your device, restart the device. Go to the start button and select all programs under control panel. Click on the antivirus software.
- Select the “settings” & search the option for a computer scan.
- You will get an option for Microsoft automatic scan, you need to uncheck the automatic scan option. When you will uncheck it, Norton will disable.
- Follow the prompts which are shown on the screen.
- If you have to disable the firewall from the application’s security. Click on the settings option and turn off the auto-protect feature.
- It may be possible that you get trouble to change the firewall settings of the Norton antivirus. If you are having an issue then reach to customer care team.
The trained team of customer care is always available to resolve the issues of its customers. Therefore by using Norton Tech Support, you can ask the customer care for help. The team of tech support is 24 X 7 available to rectify the issues of its customers. So, to fix the problems of Norton ask tech support & get a solution.
Source URL: - Norton Customer Service