You need to know about webroot safety so,
What is webroot ?
Webroot Inc. is a private American company that provides Internet security for consumers and businesses. The company was founded in Boulder, Colorado, US and is now headquartered in Broomfield, Colorado, and has US operations in San Mateo and San Diego, and globally in Australia, Austria, Ireland, Japan and the United Kingdom. The international headquarter is located in Dublin, Ireland.
Webroot was founded in 1997 when Steven Thomas launched Webroot’s first commercial product, a trace removal agent called Webroot Window Washer. Investors include venture capital firms such as Technology Crossover Ventures, Accel Partners and Mayfield
Is webroot Antivirus?
Answer is yes ,
Powerful, lightweight, integrated protection for PC, Mac and Android, cloud-based Webroot Internet Security Complete with antivirus protects personal information by blocking the latest malware, phishing, and cyber-attacks. ... With real-time updates,Webroot protects against known and zero day threats.
What is the features of webroot ?
- High-performance, cloud-based detection
- Predictive protection for offline computers
- Heuristic threat detection analyzing thousands of file characteristics
- Scanning and blocking of malicious Web search results, links and URLs
- Phishing protection
- System cleanup tools including military-grade file erase
- Automatic gamer mode
- Multiple remediation tools
- 6 scan options
- Reporting and Threat Handling
- Access to Help for Users
- You can either buy Webroot online or from a retail store near you.
- RUN the setup using CD or DVD or by downloading it online. You will need a good internet connection.
- Now, you must be provided with a 20 digit alpha-numeric code, this code is product key. In case you brought Webroot online, you will find product key on the retail card. Or in case of online purchase, the product key is given to you on your registered Email Id.
- Use this unique product key and install Webroot successfully on your device.