Epson Printer is one of the leading brands that have made a good impact in the market by its wonderful features and performance. Epson has released a list of device that is compatible with Windows 10 and also the compatible drivers for different printer Models. Users are complaining about the problems they experience with their Epson device when using Windows OS. Here, experts of Epson Printer Repair Center number +61-388205390 have provided the resolutions for the issues that are commonly faced by the users. So follow the steps according to the error you are coming across.
If the issue persisting is related to the driver installation on Windows 10 system:
- Make sure your printer is turned on & connected to Windows 10.
- Turn on your system.
- Give a click on the Start menu.
- Now select Control Panel to open its menu.
- Click Hardware & Sound.
- Under hardware & sound options, choose Device & Printers.
- If your Epson printer is not listed here then select Add a Printer.
- In case your printer is also not available in this list then click “The printer that I want isn’t listed”.
- Select “Add a local printer or network with manual settings”.
- Hit Next to continue.
- Now follow the instructions directed on-screen and then you can successfully install the printer.
After upgrading the Windows 10, the Epson software is missing
- Visit the Epson Printer official website of your region.
- Head to the Epson support page.
- Choose the category of your product.
- Click on Drivers & Downloads and then select Driver & Utilities Combo Package.
- Now to install drivers, click the Download Now button.
- Click the downloaded file.
- With the user account control permission, run the downloaded file and follow-on screen instructions to finish the installation process of Epson software.
We hope your issues are resolved. In case, the wireless printer isn’t working after upgrading to Windows 10 or isn’t working when you connect it via USB then seek the expert’s guidance. All your problems can be resolved by just connecting with the Epson Service Center. You can talk to specialists about any query related to Epson Printers and be informed about the latest updates.