Troubleshoot is a process. Troubleshooting printers are comparatively easy to work. Brother printer is a really easy to utilize. And you should maintain the following step to remove all the problems.
• Check the printer for any jams or blockages, and remove it if any exist.
• Delete any print jobs in the line. Go to the printer's control box and double click on the printer what you want, then select any print jobs and select "Delete."
• Turn the printer completely off and remove the plug. Wait about 30 seconds and turn on the printer.
• Restart the computer. Close up all your programs then shut down the computer and wait a few seconds.
• Go back to the printer panel and pick the printer, and then select "Delete." Select the "Add Printer Wizard" and add the printer again.
• Download the newest drivers by going to Brother's website and finding the latest driver revisions. Right click on the printer, and click "Properties.
After choosing, point the wizard to find the new drivers that were downloaded.
If you did it manually then it is better. If you can’t do then call Brother Printer Customer Service Number our technical support team will help you quickly. They can direct you during from installation process to any other problem you are facing with your brother printer. If you are tired of trying all our brother printer support modules, after that you can connect Brother Customer care number for better help and service.