To determine the authenticity of a Coach designer handbag you should follow the following guide lines to reduce your risk of getting ripped off.
1) Cheap Coach Purses and other expensive designer handbags use buttery leather and counterfeits use stiff and thick leather. Also, all Coach products have at least 1 Coach Stamp on it but its location may varies; it might be on the lower end of one side or it might appears on the shoulder strap. When you find it, examine it to make sure the word "ak" is outlined and "Leatherware" & "1941″ are below it.
2) An authentic Coach handbag will have a serial number that looks like this: NoM06J-127 without any spacing in between each letter. But having a serial number doesn't mean it is real and if it does not have one then obviously it is a fake. Unlike other designer brands such as Chanel and LV, Coach does have outlet store that sells discounted models. Be careful that these handbags will have a small stamp on the corner that look like a hole punch but without puncturing the leather. This little circle is an indicator that the bag is authentic so check for it.
3) Coach bags have very small & tight stitches and they are NEVER UNEVEN.
4) The counterfeit Coach comes with weird looking fob, the metal fob will peal whereas the real one is stamped on the front & on the back is a tiny stamp horizontally across the edge. The leather fobs of a real Coach also have perfect stitching. A fake one will have sloppy stitches. Fake fobs also tend to be a bit bigger and thicker than a real one. 5) The authentic Coach hardware is stamped with the word 'Coach' with an outline, the word is boxed in. On the counterfeits there is either no stamped at all, or if it is stamped it is not boxed in. If it is boxed in, the word 'Coach' will appear taller than the authentic stamp. But again, the Coach emblem is always stamped on every piece of hardware, and buttons bear the 'ak*Est.1941′. If the bag or accessory has any 'O-Rings' they will be continuous circles, and they are made very well, you will not be able to tell where the breCoach in the circle is because they are welded very well and they also do not spin. For key hook straps it will have the same color & the same size as the O-Ring. The fake bags O-Rings always spin & you can see the opening, not to mention it is usually plated to look like brass, where as the real bag is made of actual brass or heavy duty metal.
6) Authentic Cheap Michael Kors Purses and Coach handbag usually lined with cotton or satin fabric interior. If it is the silk "CC" signature fabric it is probably real. If the interior is made of solid cotton material, it should have a thick feel with horizontal line pattern. If satin material is stamped with "ak", as this style is rarely used for handbags unless it is a solid leather bag or coin pocket, the bag is probably a fake. This will be more obvious if the "ak" is stamped diagonally over and over again. Another thing about the interior is that the fabric comes with a contrast color with the exterior color, unless it is a classic design (classic design comes with homogeneous color for its exterior and interior). Also, research your bag before you buy as each Coach design, style has a specific interior color depending on the exterior color & pattern.
7) Finally the zippers; the authentic Coach should have a zipper that says YKK and not RTK. If the zipper pull comes with a small strip of leather, it should be 1 to 2 stitches to anchor it in place. If the zipper pull is a chubby piece of leather that is sewn together, it is probably a replica.
Get more information on Cheap Michael Kors Bags and Cheap Coach Bags at bagspurseoutlets.com. Make sure you do your research before getting your next Michael Kors bag!