You might seen lots of dash cam YouTube channel who featuring many accident videos and crash in America. Below, we will highlight some techniques which will help you to avoid car accident and teach you safe driving.
- Pull into traffic slowly. Stop, Look, Listen. Be aware of blind spots, including those in rear view mirrors and behind windshield pillars or highway road signs. Also, when at an intersection making a right-hand turn, look both directions at least twice before proceeding. This will help you to avoid any kind of car crash in America from the bad drivers.
- Watch for red light runners. Truck drivers have a large blind spot on their right-hand side, so be especially careful when driving next to an 18-wheeler. If you cannot see the truck''s side mirrors, the truck driver cannot see you. This is very important for your own safety. Many cam caught video also proved this.
- Keep at least one hand on the steering wheel. Reduce in-car distractions such as changing radio stations or CDs, cell phones, eating or momentarily taking a hand off the wheel. A gust of wind, pothole or a blown tire could send the vehicle into another lane and cause a serious car crashes in USA.
- Watch for kids. Children and animals have a habit of suddenly popping out from between parked cars and into roadways. If you are driving in a residential neighborhood with kids present, watch carefully and slow down. This will save you for any kind of car crashes.
- Perform engine maintenance regularly. Avoid sudden stalls or other vehicle failures by changing the oil regularly and keeping tires properly inflated. It is also, wise to install a dash cam in your car. Dash cam footage will help you to catch any kind of incident.
- Scan 12 seconds ahead. If you want to avoid car crashes in American, then always concentrate on the area where you will be driving in 10-12 seconds. For highway driving, keep positioned far enough from other cars so if someone were to suddenly stop or swerve, you could avoid them.
You can also read some useful driving hacks for improving your driving skills.