When it comes to caring for the skin what better option than the application of natural and homemade face pack for healthy skin. Our skin is delicate and thus it is very easy to destroy it. Use of chemically made and synthetic products make the skin vulnerable thus whenever possible you must try and make use of the natural products, also since they are good for every skin type thus it becomes more convenient as well.
Below mentioned are some of the most beneficiary face pack for the skin, the recipe to prepare them and how to use them on your skin.
- Basen and Turmeric Face pack: Turmeric has many benefits for the body, it is antiseptic in nature and has skin brightening properties as well and besan has rich exfoliating properties that help get rid of the dirt and dust that gets clogged in the skin and also helps maintain the pH balance of the skin.
How to Make & Use:
- Take 1 tablespoon of besan i.e. gram flour and add ½ tablespoon turmeric to it.
- Now add 1 tablespoon of rose water and make a thick paste.
- Apply the Face Pack on your face and leave it on for about 15 minutes and then wash it off.
- You can apply this natural Face pack on your skin twice a week.
- Marigold Face Pack: Marigold flower is beautiful to look at and it certainly has some very beneficiary properties for the skin as well. It has anti-inflammatory properties and has anti-bacterial properties as well. This amazing natural ingredient helps brighten-up the skin.
How to make & use:
- Take 2 crushed marigold flower and make a paste of them.
- Now add 1 tablespoon of sandalwood powder, ½ tablespoon of curd and ½ tablespoon lemon juice to it.
- Blend the mixture properly and apply it to your face and neck.
- Leave it on for around 20 minutes and then rinse it off.