There are certainly many benefits to Microsoft’s latest cloud platform for organizations to manage their communication and mailing needs – Office 365. These benefits can range from enhanced security to versatility of access from anywhere. Not having to worry about resource allocation and maintenance as in case of an on premises deployment is another big plus point. Thus, it is not uncommon to find many businesses wanting to switch to Office 365.
However, migration from an exchange server to Office 365 is easier said than done. Microsoft doesn’t provide any native utility for public folder migration to Office 365 so the only option you are left with is to use migration scripts. However, the downside of using these scripts is that they are rather cumbersome to work with and impose several limitations on the migration.
This is where EdbMails public folder migration to Office 365 tool comes in to the rescue of IT administrators. With EdbMails you can achieve quick public folder migration to Office 365 with no limitations. All you need to do is create and assign public folder to an Office 365 user account and EdbMails will handle the rest effectively.
Features of EdbMails Public folder to migration to Office 365 tool:
- Public Folder Migration to Office 365: Migrate exchange public folder data to Office 365 with ease
- Migrate all items: All items like Emails, Contacts, Calendars, etc. can be flawlessly exported.
- No File Size Limitation: Recover and migrate Public Folder of any size
- Office 365 Authentication Support: Quick and easy authentication to Office 365 during the migration process.
- No Outlook dependency: migrate public folder to office 365 without having to install Microsoft Outlook on your system