YouTube videos were tough to follow on Roku until its latest version- Roku 3 was introduced. It has not only made it easier for the users to use the YouTube app on their streaming devices but has helped them to have an exciting video watching experience. Installing YouTube on Roku is very simple; here are the instructions for the same.
- Attach Roku to your TV and connect to your Wi-Fi network.
- Then, log in to your Roku.com/link.
- Afterwards, add YouTube channel. Utilize the search function and type in YouTube channel. Moreover, it has many accurate ratings.
- Simply enter and click on "Add Channel" and within few minutes YouTube channel will be attached to your Roku account.
- Now, you need to click on the key “Go to channel” or “My channel” on Homepage, and you will view the just added “YouTube channel” along with the additional channels you must have added in the past.
- Open the YouTube channel by clicking on it.
- Now, go to the Gear Icon on the left side of the left channel and select “Sign In”. Here, you would need to add your YouTube account information.
- Go to the com/activate from your phone or laptop.
- Now, click on the “allow access” option.
- Once your youtube account is activated, Roku will provide you different code to pair your digital device with it.
- Access YouTube pair link from your selected device and access the code provided by roku com link. Alternatively, you can browse the code utilizing the QR code reader on your mobile device.
After completing all the above-given steps, you can enjoy watching YouTube on Roku without any interruption.