SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization and I believe that in today’s digital world each & every website needs to be SEO friendly.
SEO is not only about ranking on the top position for the particular keywords, it’s also about offering something unique to your customers that are pleasing to their eyes. When it come to SEO, it is of 2 types – On page & Off page.
On page is something that is done on the website in order to increase the visibility. There are few things to keep in mind before starting on page changes to your website. I’ve listed out here all the main points –
- Do a thorough keyword research. Understand what is unique about your website and what your customers are actually looking for.
- Divide your keywords into – head, tail and brand name keywords
- Once the keywords are finalized, mention your focused keywords in – Meta title, Meta description, and head tags. Use your keywords in URL and as an anchor text as well.
- Make sure you have 100% unique content on your site
- HTML & XML sitemap is also a must.
- Your content must be keyword rich but make sure it is not over stuffed with the keywords.
Since on page is done for the sake of improving the visibility. But, to rank on top for the keywords, only backlinking will help. Off-page or building backlinks are done to rank for the keywords and today in this blog post’s I’m going to mention all the list of backlinks site which I’ve collected so far.
Here's the link