Holi is one of the best Indian festivals that are loved by all. It is celebrated with full vigour everywhere in the country. Like all the other festivals, it is a time for fun and food. The grand Holi feast is an amazing affair and every foodie’s dream. Read on and shop the ingredients in time. If you are not much of a cook, then you can order online.
1 – Gujiya:
Before you start you need to prepare some of the ingredients ready.
- Desiccated Coconut: ¾ cup
- Powdered sugar: ½ cup
- Khus Khus: 1 tbsp
- Cashwes, Almonds and Raisins: ¾ cup
- Cardamom Powder: ¼ tbsp.
2 – Kesar Peda:
There are many ingredients which need to be added before preparing delicious kesar peda.
- Ghee: 2 tbsp
- Milkmaid or condensed milk: 1 small tin (around 400 gm)
- Milk powder (full cream): 1.5 cup
- Saffron milk: 2 tbsp
- Pistachios or almonds (split in half) for garnishing
- Cardamom Powder: ½ tbsp.