Canon printer error code 2 140 21 generally occurs when the scanner is being used/ installed. It can lead to poor Canon Printer performance and bad print results.Make sure all your files are saved and then close all the running programs.I’m encountering Canon printer error code 2 140 21 on my canon printer which is connected to a mac. How should I resolve this issue?
- Now, properly turn off the device.
- Next, restart your device.
- Go to “System Preferences”.
- Look for “Print & Fax” in the following window and then click on it.
- Click on the device in use in the “Printer & Scanner” list and click the “– “button to remove it.
- Now go to your main hard drive (Macintosh HD).
I’m encountering error 214021 on my computer while using my Canon printer. What should I do? Simple steps to resolve Canon printer error code 2 140 21:
Step 1- Reinstall your printer/scanner drivers.
- Press the Windows Start button.
- Type “devmgmt.msc” and