Norton is among the famous anti-virus software and is effective to get rid of the adware and spyware and infections however if you simply have made a decision of uninstalling the Norton product out of your system you will want to follow along with the certain steps. Follow among the following techniques that suit you.
First Method: Using Control Panel Perform any one of the following tasks:
- Turn on your laptop, choose the Start button after which click User Interface.
- In Home windows 8, click the Desktop and navigate to Apps. Select User Interface option under Home windows System.
- In Home windows 10, click Start after which select All Apps. Stick to the same path as pointed out above.
Once this is done, do any of the following:
- Windows XP: Locate Add or Remove Programs option making double-click it.
- Windows Vista: Locate Programs featuring making double-click it.
- Windows 7 & 8: When you click Programs then click Programs featuring.