If your printer is stuck in Offline Status that means there is a communication barrier between your computer and printer. This obstruction can be sometimes resolved by just turning on the printer but sometime it will make you do lots of hard work. In order to save yourself from doing hard work in researching the issue than solving it, you can get help from a team of experts. You can reach them at HP Printer Customer Care Number 1-800-234-6190 available at day-time and night-time too without any location issue.
How to troubleshoot Offline status of the printer
Check the connection
- First, unplug all the cables and then plug it back properly
- Make sure the cables are not damaged, if they then try replacing it
- Restart the computer and printer and see if the problem is solved or not
- Check to see if the internet connectivity is available or not.
Set Printer to Online Mode
- Open the Control Panel
- Then click on Device and Printer
- Right-click on the name of your printer
- Make su