Brand New Datacenter in Markham, Designed by Racon Datacentres Engineering firm and built Completed in 2015.
It has 0-minute infrastructural downtime since operation started. Slab-to-Slab cement walls, 2’ raised floor and under-raised floor cabling is some of the key features of the datacenter.
The datacenter has customer lounge and workspace, truck level loading dock, side maintenance entry and 2 level of security authentication to enter the datacenter floor. The Amber datacenter is built with Tier 2 specifications.
Nuday is the first colocation in Canada data center that offers Smart Out Of Band management solution to the clients.Power:
- 1MW Facility (Phase 1)
- Dedicated transformer from utility company
- New Caterpillar Generator — Installed 2014
- New Eaton Switching Gears — Installed 2014
- 24 Hour Emergency Fuel
- ASCO 7000 ATS
- APC Symmetra Modular UPS Systems
- A-B Power Option from different UPSs
- Conveniently located at Markham Industrial Park