Masternode is a special form of the node (that normally verifies transactions on the network). What sets masternode apart is its governance and voting rights as well as increased transaction privacy and instant transactions, but perhaps the most known benefits of a masternode are that some of the block rewards are granted to the owners of masternode. By setting aside a set number of a coin on a masternode, an investor can get a stable reward much like how interest is given at banks.
1) Master node Concept – Master node is the same as a full node of bitcoin with additional features like
* Increasing privacy of transactions
* Doing instant transactions
* Participating in governance and voting
* Enable budgeting and treasury system in cryptos
If you see the above features, it is not possible with a full node. Full node or desktop wallet are only kept a full copy of blockchain in real-time.
Read more: https://blockchainerz.com/concept-of-masternodes-pos-and-dpos-blockchainerz/continue reading →